Have you heard of men who suffer from an enlarged prostate or prostate cancer? The prostate is an organ located under the bladder in males which produces semen. Prostate cancer is the second most common cancer among men with about one in every nine men diagnosed with it within their lifetime, in the USA. The risk-factor of developing prostate cancer increases with age. Around 60 percent of prostate cancers are found in men aged over 65 years. There are a few things you can do now to lead you to better prostate health.
The prostate is a walnut-sized gland located between the bladder and the penis. A healthy prostate secretes fluid that nourishes and protects sperm. During ejaculation, the prostate squeezes this fluid into the urethra, and it is expelled with sperm as semen at the moment of ejaculation..
Prostatitis is inflammation of the prostate. Prostatitis can cause the prostate to become swollen, tender or inflamed.
There are 5 warning signs of prostate cancer. They are;
- A painful or burning sensation during urination or ejaculation.
- Frequent urination, particularly at night.
- Difficulty stopping or starting urination.
- Sudden erectile dysfunction.
- Blood in urine or semen.
Masturbation or regular sex does not cause prostate cancer. Regular masturbation when young may possibly help prevent prostate cancer when older, but more research is needed to prove that theory.
These are 15 simple things you can do right now, whatever age you may be, for better prostate health.
- Drink green tea and hibiscus tea. Studies show that green tea can help prevent prostate cancer from forming and may also slow the growth of aggressive prostate cancer. Studies show that green tea can also benefit men with BPH and prostatitis.
- Drink water. Stay well hydrated.
- Listen to Welcome Drinking More Water. It’s free.
- Get regular exercise and lose weight. Studies show that moderate or vigorous exercise reduces risk of BPH and urinary tract symptoms and helps with prostatitis as well.
- Exercise also benefits your cardiovascular health and can help prevent other health and sexual problems such as erectile dysfunction. Find at least 30 to 40 minutes every day to either:
- walk briskly
- jog or run
- ride your bicycle
- Eat fish and plant-based sources of protein rather than red meats.
- Eat tomatoes and other red fruit and vegetables. Tomatoes, watermelon, and other red fruit and vegetables contain lycopene. Some recent studies show this lowers the risk of prostate cancer.
- Coffee. Indulging in coffee has been linked to a decreased risk of fatal prostate cancer: Drinking 4 – 5 cups of coffee every day can lower your chances of fatal and high-grade prostate cancer. A study found men who drank boiled coffee seemed to have a lower risk of prostate cancer than men who drank coffee prepared another way or not at all. Boiled coffee may allow the cafestol and kahweol cancer-fighting chemicals to stay in your daily brew. Note: up to 5 per day. Not more.
- Animal fats = bad. Plant-based fats = good. A study notes;
- olive oil and avocados instead of butter
- fruit instead of sugary treats
- fresh vegetables instead of processed
- nuts or seeds instead of cheese
- overcooking meat produces carcinogens. BBQ is out.
- Avoid sugar, salt, processed foods and saturated fats.
- Consider natural supplements for better prostate health.
- Reduce stress by listening to Welcome Relaxation. It’s free. Welcome No Stress and Anxiety
- Stop tobacco smoking. Prostate cancer patients who smoke are more likely to have a recurrence of the disease. Smokers also have a higher risk of dying from prostate cancer. It’s not too late to quit smoking. When compared with current smokers, prostate cancer patients who quit smoking for more than 10 years had the same mortality risk as those who never smoked.
- Controversial foods. Fatty acid, known as omega-3, may help reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer. Omega-3 is found in certain fish including sardines, tuna, mackerel, trout, and salmon. According to the American Cancer Society, some clinical studies in the 1990s found that low folate levels in your blood can increase your risk for cancer. Some studies, according to the Mayo Clinic, have linked dairy products, or diets high in calcium, with an increased risk of prostate cancer.
- Being overweight or obese is linked to an increased risk of aggressive prostate cancer.
- See your health professional without delay if you have any of the following;
- discomfort anywhere in your pelvic or rectal areas
- difficulty urinating
- blood in your urine or semen
Talk to your doctor about the risk of prostate cancer. Ask about:
- what medical screening and testing is available
- family history of cancer
7. Create positive emotional changes in your life. Download and start listening to the Welcome Better Prostate Health MP3 now. It could save your life
Advantages of Welcome subliminal affirmations video in English (Click here) 中文普通话视频（点击这里). Video en español (Haga clic aquí), Vídeo português. (clique aqui) Video Indonesia.(Klik di sini) भारतीय हिंदी वीडियो. अरबी वीडियो (यहाँ क्लिक करें) متجر المنومات العربية فيديو عربي (انقر هنا)
No other subliminal affirmation and hypnosis MP3 download web site features multiple languages.
PRIME HYPNOSIS MP3’s incorporating these affirmations, following a Classic hypnotic induction with professional hypnotherapists Peter Zapfella and Coral Conrad will be added to the line-up during 2022. They will not be annoying and bothersome because they are delivered following an advanced hypnotic induction. They are abreaction free. Internet Hypnosis. Shop is the only web site with hypnosis MP3 downloads in English English language video , Chinese Mandarin 中文普通话视频. and Spanish Video en español.
Welcome Subliminal Text: Better Prostate Health
“You know, other men drink ‘green tea’ to promote better prostate health. They also do daily exercise and lose excess fat, so they can maintain a healthy body weight. They avoid sugar, salt, red meat, and processed foods too. They reduce stress and maintain a positive attitude about life.
Now, you do the same every day because you feel the benefitsof being more relaxed in the body and feeling more confident. As a result, the way you feel is becoming better and better, because the burdens have been lifted forever and ever now that you welcome better prostrate health.”
All of the ‘Welcome Better Prostate Health’ MP3’s are available separately or bundled together and discounted by 50 per cent.
They are; (1) Environmental ‘Gentle lake waves’ (2) Pleasant ‘guitar and piano’ music (3) ‘Zumba’ style Latin dance music (4) ‘Anti-Anxiety ‘binaural waves and (5) Theta binaural waves.. Normally $49.95. Now just $24.97 the lot. You save $24.97.
‘WELCOME’ SUBLIMINAL AFFIRMATIONS
ARE YOUR BEST CHOICE
The Welcome Better Prostate Health subliminal affirmations are clearly spoken once before they fade-down and ‘disappear’ from conscious awareness within masking music and environmental sounds, thereby foiling ‘adult’ conscious analytical thinking, which could otherwise ‘filter out’ messages. In this way, the listener knows for sure what their deep unconscious mind is hearing without listening to these messages its self.
Please read the Subliminal Listening Guide before use.
Satisfaction Guaranteed. We are so delighted with the Welcome Better Prostate Health subliminal affirmations they come with the same industry-leading, lifetime money-back, guarantee as all ‘Welcome’ Subliminal Affirmations. ‘Click’ on the image to read details.
‘Click’ on the image to read details.
Created and © Copyright 2017-20 Peter Zapfella. All Rights Reserved. Not for resale. Relevant back links welcome.