Pure Gamma Binaural Waves are at a frequency of 30 to 100 Hz. They can have incredible effects on the human brain, including:
– High-level information processing. It was long theorized that high-level information processing was a conscious process. However, recent neuroscientific findings show that prefrontal cortex can be activated unconsciously.
– Cognitive enhancement, or the improvement in performance related to cognitive tasks. This may include; improved memory, increased mental alertness and concentration, as well as boosted energy levels and wakefulness.
– Memory recall is the mental process of retrieval of information from the past. Along with encoding and storage, it is one of the three core processes of memory. There are three main types of recall: free recall, cued recall and serial recall.
– Peak Awareness experiences are often described as transcendent moments of pure joy and elation. These are moments that stand out from everyday events. The memory of such events is lasting, and people often liken them to a spiritual experience.
- Peak Awareness experiences create intrinsically rewarding positive emotions.
- Peak Awareness experiences lead to increased personal awareness and understanding. They can create an epiphany moment, a turning point in a person’s life.
- During a Peak Awareness experience, people feel at one with the world and often experience timelessness.
– Transcendental States, such as Mystical experiences, out-of-body experiences experienced by visionaries. ‘In phenomenology, the “transcendent” is that which transcends our own consciousness: that which is objective rather than only a phenomenon of consciousness. In everyday language, “transcendence” means “going beyond”, and “self-transcendence” means going beyond a prior form or state of oneself. Mystical experience is thought of as a particularly advanced state of self-transcendence, in which the sense of a separate self is abandoned. ‘
Pure Gamma Binaural waves are an auditory illusion. They are perceived by the human brain when two different pure-tone sine waves, both with frequencies lower than 1500 Hz, with less than 40 Hz difference between them, are presented to the listener dichotically. The brain then creates a third phantom wave, which balances the two pure-tones in each ear. Therefore, they are most effective when heard with headphones, a different tone in each ear.
For example, if you were to listen to the Internet Hypnosis. Shop Pure Gamma Binaural Waves, a 200Hz tone would be heard in one ear and a 205Hz tone in the other ear. Your brain would then create a third phantom tone of 5Hz. This is a brainwave range of 30Hz – 100Hz we call Gamma.
Professor Heinrich Wilhelm Dove discovered Binaural Waves in 1839.
The following Pure Tone Binaural Waves are available for FREE download at Internet Hypnosis dot Shop.
- Delta Binaural Waves
- Theta Binaural Waves
- Alpha Binaural Waves
- Beta Binaural Waves
- Gamma Binaural Waves
- seXXX Binaural Waves
Some of these Binaural Waves are available within ‘Classic Welcome’ subliminal affirmations at Internet Hypnosis dot Shop.
WARNING: DO NOT listen to this MP3 when driving or using machinery, or if epileptic.
Created and © Copyright 2021 Peter Zapfella. All Rights Reserved. Not for resale. Relevant back links invited.