Pure Beta Binaural Waves are at a frequency of 14 to 30 Hz.
Beta Binaural Waves have a number of incredible effects on the human brain, including:
– Focused attention upon external stimuli, such as sights, sounds, smells.
– Mental concentration, the mental effort directed toward whatever a person may be working on, or learning.
– High-level cognition, such as causal reasoning, and analogical thinking.
– Analytical thinking or insight. It is a process of drawing conclusions by drawing things apart rather than synthetical thinking, which is bringing things together.
– Better problem solving, is a process of defining a problem, generating solutions and alternatives.
– Increased energy by reducing stress and moving more.
– WARNING: Prevents sleep.
WARNING: Some people report that by listening to the Beta Binaural Waves for extended periods they feel exhausted and ‘burnt-out’. Please limit to 15 minutes at any one time.
Pure Beta Binaural waves are an auditory illusion. They are perceived by the human brain when two different pure-tone sine waves, both with frequencies lower than 1500 Hz, with less than 40 Hz difference between them, are presented to the listener dichotically. The brain then creates a third phantom wave, which balances the two pure-tones in each ear. Therefore, they are most effective when heard with headphones, a different tone in each ear.
For example, if you were to listen to the Internet Hypnosis. Shop Meditation Pure Beta Binaural Waves, a 200Hz tone would be heard in one ear and a 205Hz tone in the other ear. Your brain would then create a third phantom tone of 5Hz which would generate a brain state that would make you feel alert. This is a brainwave range of 14Hz to 30Hz we call Beta.
Professor Heinrich Wilhelm Dove discovered Binaural Waves in 1839.
The following Pure Tone Binaural Waves are available for FREE download at Internet Hypnosis dot Shop.
- Pure Alpha Binaural Waves
- Pure Delta Binaural Waves
- Pure Theta Binaural Waves
- Pure Beta Binaural Waves
- Pure Gamma Binaural Waves
- seXXX Binaural Waves
Some Pure Beta Binaural Waves are available within ‘Classic Welcome’ subliminal affirmations at Internet Hypnosis dot Shop.
WARNING: DO NOT listen to this MP3 when driving or using machinery, or if epileptic.
DO NOT listen to Beta Binaural Waves when trying to rest or sleep.
DO NOT listen for extended periods of time as Beta Binaural Waves are reported to cause feelings of exhaustion in some people.
Created and © Copyright 2021 Peter Zapfella. All Rights Reserved.
There are no reviews yet.